Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the best Institutes of Polytechnic to offer Mechanical Engineering. The course is approved by PSBTE(Punjab State Board of Technical Education), Mohali. Aryans Group of College provides thestudent with the sound knowledge of the mechanic field and the quality education to the students.The department has developed to become a Centre of Excellence to enhance the understanding of basic mechanical engineering principals.It is one of the best polytechnic colleges to offer Computer Science and Engineering in all over Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana.
The department offers 3 years diploma course with six semesters. The department produces mechanical engineers that are specialist in their professions. The course is designed to provide the technical knowledge of mechanics so that the students can place in MNC. The department has a huge crowd of students from various states in India, and it also includes students from Nepal.It covers different topics like thermodynamics, material science,kinematics and structural Analysis. Various tools are also used like AutoCAD for practical implementation of various topics of mechanics. The mechanical engineer analyzes the different problem and finds how mechanical and thermal devices solve the problem.
The department aims to be one of the best diploma institutes to offer mechanical engineering and produces mechanical engineers of high caliber. The vision is to provide quality education and research leading to well-qualified engineers.
- To provide quality education and training to students and enhance their skills to make them globally competitive mechanical engineers.
- To explore new areas of mechanics through research.
- To prepare students for leadership roles in the fields of mechanical engineering.
- To prepare students to compete for various competitive examination.
- 10th passed with a minimum aggregate of 40% or an equivalent grade/CGPA from a recognized Board.
- 3 years (Semester system).
- 6th-semester has an industrial exposure.