The Course is approved by BCI(Bar Council of India). The Department of Law was established to impart legal education and to conduct fundamental research in the areas of laws. Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the best colleges to impart LLB programme in Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Haryana. The department is designed to promote excellence in teaching, learning and research in law. Aryans Group of Colleges offers three years LLB programme.
The departments of Law train the students for extremely competitive fields of law. Students are getting exposure to practical knowledge along with the theoretical knowledge by organizing Supreme Court and High Court visit. The faculties of law provide quality education for developing legal knowledge and skills to all the students. The teachers have written various research papers in the field of law and published them in renowned journal. Besides this, the department has organized a number of seminars on important themes particularly on contemporary areas of law. Visiting and experienced faculties are invited time to time for taking the guest lectures. The department has organized various seminars on important issues of law. The Department of LLB is a professional undergraduate degree offered to students who wish to pursue their career in the legal profession. Aryans Group of Colleges also has the students from Nepal and from Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Assam, Tripura and Nagaland which is also called Seven Sisters.
The department aims to achieve the place as a centre of National and International legal research and studies in which the students, lawyers, government officials judges and academicians have been participating. The vision of the department is to be a top ranking Law institutes recognized for excellence in higher education and research. It aims at providing internship with eminent lawyers, government organization, leading law firms.
- To disseminate knowledge through seminars, conferences, executive education program, community development programs and publications.
- To provide quality education by innovating and continuously improving upon the disciplines of law.
- To create lawyers and legal professionals who can solve the complex problems of the society.
- To raise voice against all the complex issues which are related to equality, justice and fairness.
- Graduated/Post Graduated or any equivalent examination by securing at least 45% marks
- 3 years (6 Semesters).