1 Step 1
RULES AND REGULATION FOR HOSTEL
All those are students who are staying in the hostel are required to follow the following rules and regulations of the hostel:
- Ragging is strictly prohibited: Ragging in any form i.e. making unpleasant noise, disorderly conduct, doing any act which causes or likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear of shame or an embarrassment to the new student whether by words, spoken or written or any act which include teasing, abusing, playing practical jokes or causing hurt to such students or asking the new student to do any act or to perform such things which such student will not in the ordinary course willing to do is strictly forbidden. If anyone is found guilty of directly/indirectly involved or abetting in ragging she will be punished/rusticated/suspended from the institute.
- Rough handling of any Institutional property is liable to be punished. In case of any damage you will be liable to bear the loss.
- A hostelite will have to stay in the room allotted to her/him.
- Inmates of each room are jointly held responsible for the furniture and other things. Any damage to the hostel property is recoverable from them.br
- Inmates of each room are jointly held responsible for the furniture and other things. Any damage to the hostel property is recoverable from them.
- Guests are strictly prohibited from entering hostel premises without prior permission of the warden.
- Once a student has paid and has been allotted hostel accommodation, under no circumstances the money will be refunded.
- Management reserves the right to reject any applicant’s admission to the hostel.
- The Hostellers themselves are personally responsible to safeguard their belongings like gold ornaments, costly material things, their wallets, cell phones, laptops, books etc. In case of theft or loss of any item the hostel authorities/institute will not be responsible for such loss.
- The hostellers are neither allowed to keep private electrical equipment nor would tamper with electrical fittings provided in rooms. Unauthorized possession will lead to confiscation of the goods.
- It is mandatory for students residing in the hostel to join the mess attached to the hostel. Hostellers are required to dine in the dining hall. No hosteller is permitted to take food in the room except for those reported sick with prior permission of hostel warden. Indoor cooking including making tea/coffee/noodles in the room is strictly prohibited. Wastage of food is a national loss.
- Smoking, gambling in any form such as playing cards (even without money at stake), consumption of alcohol, use of drugs and narcotics and even possession of such things are prohibited. Anyone found indulging in the use of such things will not only be asked to vacate the hostel but also be rusticated from the institute.
- The institute timings are 9:00 am to 4:10 pm. Students are not allowed to stay in the hostel during the class hours unless the stay is unavoidable due to illness or any other valid reason. In such cases they should take the permission and communicate the information to the warden in writing.
- No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the hostel warden.
- Use of any electrical appliances except table-lamp and mobile charger, is prohibited.
- Night out permission to hostellers will be given on weekends only if the request of the inmate has prior approval of the parents.
- Students requiring to attend wedding, other social functions and going out station will require permission of the Director subject to receipt of written request for the same from the parents of the student.
- Students having any chronic/communicable disease are not allowed to stay in hostel. Hostellers falling sick or feel symptoms of sickness should report to hostel warden for evacuation to hospital.
- Parents/guardians/visitors can meet their ward in the hostel with the permission of the hostel warden before 7:00 P.M. No parent/guardians/visitors is allowed to stay in their room. visitor are not allowed to visit students in their living rooms.
- Students must clear hostel fee in one installment before joining hostel.
Hostel Fee Structure
*Hostel fee for Reserved Category students for 6/8/10 Person Accomodation is 18,000.