Department of ANM
The course is approved by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and is affiliated to Punjab Nurses Registration Council(PNRC),Punjab. Aryans Institute of Nursing provides two years of quality training programme of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife). The maintenance of health is the social as well as individual responsibility. ANM plays a vital role in providing healthcare to ailing and injured patients. It focuses on the study of various individuals. It is basically used by the village level female health worker in India. Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the best colleges to offer this course and it also cover students from various student from Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, and Haryana.
The course is very important as it opens various jobs after its completion. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare professions of individuals, families and community so that they can recover from their health. The requirement for skilled nurses is increasing throughout the world. It has been estimated that the demand for nurses will increase above 7 lakhs in the near future. Nowadays even corporate are recruiting from this sector which are making their career more exciting. The employment opportunities in this profession are available in private and government hospital, nursing homes, orphanage, industries. These services considered to provide effective care to village communities.
The department has a huge strength of students which has also gain the reputation of the department. It promotes the medical facility to cater the needs young and budding talents. It is also one of the best colleges in Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Tripura, Manipur and Nagaland. The faculty of nursing provides best nursing education with the current technology and cost effectiveness to establish a centre of excellence in the field of nursing. Besides Infrastructure and faculty, the laboratories and clinics help students to brush up their practical knowledge. Students from different places are very keen to study this subject.
- To develop leaders in the field of nursing and healthcare whose work and skills transform the health of individuals and communities.
- Our aim is to become one of the best national leaders among various health centre of nursing.
- The vision of this department is to develop solutions for different nursing challenges to serve the human health through our education, practice and service.
- To provide the quality education, practice and research in the field of healthcare.
- To serve nation, society and global levels through the education of health profession.
- To provide theoretical and practical base knowledge, advance technological concepts and ethical values to students.
- 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) from any recognized Board.
- The minimum age for admission is 17 years and maximum is 35 years.