Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
(PMSSS) 2019-2020, Jammu and Kashmir
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), Jammu and Kashmir 2019-2020 is a scholarship scheme for students having domicile of Jammu and Kashmir. The AICTE – All India Council of Technical Educationunder the Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the notification for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship is introduced to build capabilities of Jammu and Kashmir Youth.
Eligibility for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
1. Students who have passed 10+2 from J&K Board or CBSE affiliated School in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
2. Students who are willing to study outside Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
3. Students must have domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
4. Students who have completed the 10+ 3 Diploma from Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Polytechnic are eligible for direct admission in the Second year of the course they want to enroll.
5. The students with family income is less than INR 8 Lac per annum or below.
Benefits of PMSSS 2019-2020
1. The Scholarship covers Course fees and maintenance fees.
2. Course Fee is paid directly to the Institute which includes tuition fees, university fee, exam fee, library fee, internet fee, etc.
3. Maintenance fee is paid to the student in 2 equal installments which includes hostel fee, buying books, mess charges, etc.
Procedure for PMSSS 2019-2020
1. Every student needs to provide their preference/ choices of Colleges.
2. All India Council of Technical Education – AICTE will open centers at Jammu/ Srinagar admissions in particular institute under PMSSS.
3. The candidate should be present for the counseling.
4. The Absent students are not eligible for the scholarship.
5. The allotment will be made through counseling only. No Change to be allowed after counseling is over under any circumstances.
Steps to apply for PMSSS
Step 1. Open website https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
Step 2. Register as a new user.
Step 3. Fill all the details mention in form.
Step 4. Attach all the required documents.
Step 5. After completing the form details. Click Submit button.