Department of GNM
The course is approved by Indian National Council(INC), New Delhi and is affiliated to Punjab Nurses Registration Council(PNRC),Punjab. Aryans Institute of Nursing is one of the best colleges to offer GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) courses. It provides high-quality education to get the employment immediately. It is one of the most popular colleges in all over Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, and Punjab. The curriculum is designed to provide knowledge of the core medical concepts and different techniques which are upgraded to advance knowledge and various medical concepts. Nursing is a special requirement for all the medical services and trained nurses are required from general wards to operation theatre. The college offer 3 years course in GNM and a 2-year course in ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife). Candidates who passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible for admission. It also covers student from seven sisters of India i.e. Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Tripura, Manipur and Nagaland.
The department provides an atmosphere for the overall growth of students in the areas of research and development to make them professionals to work on health care team and stand up to the expectation of society. The faculty of nursing provides best-nursing education with the current technology and cost effectiveness to establish an excellence centre in the field of nursing. Besides Infrastructure and faculty, the laboratories and clinics help students to brush up their practical knowledge. Students from different places are very keen to study this subject. The department has a huge strength of students which also gain the reputation of the department. The department promotes the medical facility to cater the needs young and budding talents. The department produces graduates with the nursing expertise to promote health and serve the society.
Our aim is to become one of the best national leaders among various health centres of nursing. The vision of this department is to develop solutions for different nursing challenges and to serve the human health through our education, practice and service.
- To provide the quality education, practice and research in the field of healthcare.
- To serve the nation, society and global levels through the education of health profession.
- To provide theoretical and practical base knowledge, advance technological concepts and ethical values to students.
- 10+2 passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) from a recognized Board.