Polytechnic Diploma (Civil Engineering)
Diploma in Civil Engineering
The Department of Civil Engineering is one of the traditional branch of Engineering. The course is approved by PSBTE(Punjab State Board of Technical Education). Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the top Colleges to offer Civil Engineering courses in all over Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana. The department includes a large number of students from Northern India as it provides quality education to students. It will give great opportunities to students to work in industry or to have higher studies like B. Tech in Civil Engineering.
Aryans Group of Colleges offers 3 year regular diploma course which includes industrial exposure also. The department has well-qualified faculties who have published number of research papers in the international and national conference, journals. The aim of civil engineers is to deal with design, construction of roads, buildings, bridges, and dams.It has different sub-discipline like structural engineering, architecture engineering, material engineering, earthquake engineering, construction engineering and geotechnical engineering.
Infrastructure and laboratories have also been developed and updated, and department is equipped with latest transportation,surveying ,structural and geotechnical labs.
The department aims to become one of the best Institutions to offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in the world by promoting quality education and faculty,field and industrial training to prepare engineers for professional practice in civil engineering. The vision is to become one of the best department in terms of education and research, training and industrial exposure.
- To produce civil engineers of high caliber, different technical skills and ethical values to serve the nation.
- To prepare students for different competitive examination for a successful career in civil Engineering.
- To make the department centre of excellence in the field of Civil Engineering.
- To provide the knowledge base and consultancy services to all the community in all areas of Civil Engineering.
- 10th passed with a minimum aggregate of 40% or an equivalent grade/CGPA from a recognized Board.
- 3 years (Semester wise).
- Last semester having Industrial Exposure.