The course is approved from Punjabi University, Patiala. The department of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is one of the most popular courses at Aryans Group of Colleges. It is one of the Best commerce schools in Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and also covers all the seven sisters i.e. Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura. It aims at building students in particular areas of business studies and a wide range of managerial skills. The programme provides subject matter knowledge to the students by focusing on the learning that includes basic theories, methods and procedure of commerce and accounting.
The curriculum is designed to provide knowledge of the core management concepts and different techniques which are upgraded to advanced knowledge and management skills. This course provides students to develop their knowledge and help them to manage complex and big enterprises. The curriculum for B.Com courses is regular and efficient which prepare students to enhance their career in accountancy as well as for other professional roles. Aryans Group of Colleges offers bachelor's degree in commerce and it is one of the most famous graduating qualification which provides the students opportunities in higher education to pursue their master's level courses such as M.Com and MBA. The department promotes entrepreneurial management to cater the needs of young and budding talents.
This course has various specializations such as marketing, human resource, finance, Information Technology and analysis to different operational management.
The department aims to be the one of the best business school to provide the valuable education and innovative practices in teaching and learning.
- To promote and train student careers in the field of management and entrepreneurial skills.
- To produce high caliber business leaders thatare prepared with necessary management skills.
- To bring up excellence by providing quality education in business administration.
- Providing for holistic and value based development of students which ultimately enhances their employability.
- 40% marks in the aggregate in case of students who have passed 10+2 Commerce group from any recognised board.
- 45% marks in the aggregate in case of students who have passed 10+2 in Humanities group with at least two out of Commerce/ Accounts/Maths/Economics/Management papers.
- 3 years (6 semesters)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure.