Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The department of BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) at Aryans Group of Colleges is one of the Best business schools. The course is approved by Govt. of Punjab and the college is affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University (MRSPTU).The BBA programme in the department of marketing gives students a way of solving problems and functions in marketing. It promotes students to develop and expose themselves to specialized areas according to their interest. The Aryans Group of Colleges is aware of the needs of student with keeping in mind the nature of today's business environment, that is why it is the Best BBA college in all over Jammu and Kashmir(J&K), Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and covers all the seven sisters i.e. Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura.
The department offers quality education, a strong team of faculty members, labs and libraries which make BBA programme dream programme. It is three-year program which consists six semesters. The curriculum is designed to provide knowledge of the core management concepts and different techniques which are upgraded to advanced knowledge and management skills. The curriculum is designed to suit the requirement of the industry. The faculty members have the sound knowledge of the subject and provide quality education to the student.
The BBA programme consists of lectures, case studies, workshops, seminars, Research projects, management quiz and other-centric work.
The department aims to be the one of the best business school to provide the valuable education and innovative practices in teaching and learning.
- To promote and develop the students in the field of business and management.
- To produce high caliber business leaders who are prepared with necessary management skills.
- To provide high-quality education in the field of business and management.
- To bring up excellence by providing quality education in business administration.
- To explore new functional areas of management through research.
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam in any stream from a recognised Board/ University.
- Preferably studied commerce in +2.
- 3 years (6 semesters)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure.