B.Sc. Nursing*(Approval awaiting)
Graduation in Nursing or B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing is a four-year professional course. To pursue B. Sc. nursing the candidates should have minimum eligibility criteria having completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects. One can get admission into the B. Sc. nursing course by appearing in several entrance exams held between April-June. Indian B.Sc. nursing degree is widely accepted throughout the globe since the course teaches nursing science along with the essence of humanities.
Our aim is to become one of the best national leaders among various health centres of nursing. The vision of this department is to develop solutions for different nursing challenges and to serve the human health through our education, practice and service.
- To provide the quality education, practice and research in the field of healthcare.
- To serve the nation, society and global levels through the education of health profession.
- To provide theoretical and practical base knowledge, advance technological concepts and ethical values to students.
- For B.Sc. (Basic) – Candidates should pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and should be medically fit.
- For B.Sc. (Post-Basic) – Candidates should pass 10+2 in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). One has to obtain a certificate in GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) and register him/herself as RNRM (Registered Nurse Registered Midwife) from the State Nurses Registration Council.