Kiran Bedi launched a special scholarship scheme for girl Students
On 15th May, 2014 3 eminent personalities Dr. Kiran Bedi, 1st Women IPS Officer of India, Mr M K Sharma, GM, Dena Bank, Dr. Anshu Kataria, Chairman, Aryans Group of Colleges For promoting education for girls and lending a generous hand of help to support and encourage equal education opportunities for girl students launched a special scholarship scheme fo the students of Aryans group of colleges.
Addressing the noble guesture and cause of helping the needy and poor so that financial issues do not become a bar to their education DR. KIRAN BEDI launched this special scholarship scheme and ARYANS decided to give this scholarship to 25 meritorious girls. Aryans and Dr Kiran Bedi have come forward with a try to fulfill the dreams of needy but deserving students to study higher. It is worth mentioning that Dr Kiran Bedi’s Navjyoti India Foundation has signed an MoU with Aryans which was renewed also. Under this MoU, the Navjyoti Foundation identifies the students for scholarships and Aryans provides them the scholarships.
What is the KIRAN BEDI SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME all about ?
1. It has been decided that at ARYANS GROUP OF COLLEGES scholarship will be awarded to 25 meritorious girl students on merit cum means basis.
2. As per the scheme 5 girls scoring 90% or above marks in class 10 or 10+2 would be awarded 100% scholarship.
3. 20 girls having secured 75% or above marks in class 10 or 10+2 for them 50% of their fee will be waived off and the other 50% will be financed in the form of Education loan by Dena Bank at very low interest rate as was promised by the GM of Dena Bank.
4. The entire selection procedure for this scheme will be completed within a time period of a month.
Who all can apply for the KIRAN BEDI SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME ?
1. Any Indian female student who wishes to pursue her higher studies at ARYANS GROUP OF COLLEGES can apply for this Scholarship scheme.
2. Any girl student having secured marks 75% or above in 10 or 10+2 depending on the course they want to opt for can apply for this Scholarship scheme.
3. Scoring the above said marks and aspiring to pursue higher studies in courses of like B.Tech, MBA,LLB, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Ed, Nursing, Polytechnic, Agriculture, etc. at Aryans Campus can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Where to apply for the KIRAN BEDI SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME ?
1. The registrations can be done on the special Toll free helpline No. 1800-30000-388
2. One can also register on the website www.aryans.edu.in who are interested in getting scholarship.