Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
(PMSSS) 2020-2021, Jammu and Kashmir
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme pmsss , Jammu and Kashmir 2020-2021 is a scholarship scheme for students having domicile of Jammu and Kashmir. The AICTE – All India Council of Technical Educationunder the Ministry of human resource Development has released the notification for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship is introduced to build capabilities of Jammu and Kashmir Youth.
Eligibility for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
1. Students who have passed 10+2 from J&K Board or CBSE affiliated School in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
2. Students who are willing to study outside Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
3. Students must have domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
4. Students who have completed the 10+ 3 Diploma from Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Polytechnic are eligible for direct admission in the Second year of the course they want to enroll.
5. The students with family income is less than INR 8 Lac per annum or below.
Benefits of PMSSS 2020-2021
1. The Scholarship covers Course fees and maintenance fees.
2. Course Fee is paid directly to the Institute which includes tuition fees, university fee, exam fee, library fee, internet fee, etc.
3. Maintenance fee is paid to the student in 2 equal installments which includes hostel fee, buying books, mess charges, etc.